Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Quality Time

Theresa and I actually spent some time together yesterday, She took the kids to the pool and when I arrived she had Kenya wrapped around her neck and Hawke in her arms (wanting to swim on his own) Anyway for about 30 seconds on Tuesday July 19, 2005 while the kids were sitting on the steps of the pool and Cicily was playing with Miranda …… we actually spent some time together brief but appreciated. My mom is still in the hospital fighting cancer and diabetes and when I spoke to her on the phone she sounded good she is a strong woman it will take more than that to keep her down. Cicily leaves for Texas in 2 weeks and it’s going to be hard on all involved but we will have fun while she’s here and she will be back so we just enjoy the now. Business is great and we are having fun we are expecting a big autumn so we are gearing up for lots of paperwork and money. That’s all I got –see ya.

No comments: