Friday, August 5, 2005

Summary of Summer

Summer is coming to an end; Cicily is leaving Saturday Aug 6th for Texas and a new adventure in middle school. It has been a great summer we had a lot of fun, moving not being one of them but we are really enjoying being back in the condo, I have so much free time I’m not sure what do with myself, cleaning is a breeze and the kids have been swimming 4-5 times a week. We bought our plane tickets to Texas for Thanksgiving this week and my mom couldn’t be more excited I think I will have to fast for a week in preparation of the trip. Kenya is in dance and she is finally dancing (3 months later) it is really cute watching all these little girls hopping around to music and vaguely following instructions from their dance teacher. Business is good, Mark and I are looking into some advertising now that I am settled in the casa so we are planning for rapid growth and expansion. That’s all I have for now so have a great day and enjoy these photos from Silver Lake. http://www.vmmg.net/Silver-Lake-Ski-Lodge/brighton.htm

1 comment:

IndoJacco said...

PB&J fun!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/banana.php