Sunday, June 7, 2009

So Hawke wanted to go swimming

This weekend the weather was wet and cold (59° F) but Hawke really wanted to go swimming and all weekend he kept asking so I told him "if you can stand being sprayed by the water hose for five minutes and then stay outside for five minutes I will take you swimming". Hawke agreed to this challenge because he is a boy and he really wanted to go swimming.
To his credit he took the cold water from the water hose like a champ and stood there shivering to complete the task, So he earned his swimming rights but for some reason he changed his mind and just took a swimh in Mom and Dads garden tub.

3 comments:

Carla said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Strong guy. HAve to give him credit for that! (I know I couldn't do it.) ;)

(Loved Kenya's laugh.)
XOXOXO

OArnsworth said...

Is it really too cold to go swimming in June?

Jenn Tobin said...

LOL, that is SO a Thom parenting technique! You two crack me up!