Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hawkes 6th birthday party

Hawke opened up his presents from mom and dad the night before his birthday party

Video games and jewelry! maybe he'll grow up to be a NBA player

We had Hawkes birthday party at Boondocks (click title)


He and his friends think they are so cool


Hawke told Theresa to "wear something nice, and maybe do your hair in curls"

we had lots of fun and had pizza, cake and soda Woo Hoo!

Parker and Colton won huge stuffed animals

Kenya and Violet we the lone girls in our group

Lots of video games, 4d movies, bumper boats, miniature golf and go carts

The kitchen cooked gluten free pizza for us

Theresa made Hawke a black lion cake like the one in the movie
The Secret of Moonacre

Hawke

Kade

Violet

Kenya

Trey

"I'm ready for my picture" - Violet

Dad and Kenya

Maren, Theresa and Sara

Kenya driving a go cart

Hawke driving his go cart

2 comments:

Carla said...

Happy Bday H. I remember the day you came home from the hospital. :)

I remember our night together when you were small....and I think that is the last time you let me hold you. :(

xoxoxox

TriciaC said...

Looks like a great time...big hugs to you Hawke!