Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cabin Life

We spent the weekend at Dave's cabin again



The kids built a squirrel trap

The kids used Oreo cookies as bait and the squirrel ate the bait but the trap failed to capture them

The trap as a finished product

Theresa prepared an excellent breakfast

Fresh fruit and diced potatoes with blueberry muffins


Cicily wanted to share her hair with dad

Cicily is here for the summer and I quote "If this weather was food I would be fat"

Kenya reading magazine's


Cicily wanted to sleep in but with little kids thats not an option

Theresa and I took the kids for an adventure



Our Cicily on the trail

Hawke and Jack were our leaders

Wonderful sunset

Our adventure group, Jack, Violet, Kenya, Hawke, Cicily and Maddie

Theresa and I under the bridge to Terabithia, If you look closely you can see me standing next to Theresa, love you baby

Great weekend with the kids

Clear nights

Hawke and Jack thought they would watch for meteors

No comments: