Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Our Vacation to Lake Powell




We had the best weather ever, Sunset at Lake  Powell


The love of my life and I chilling on the boat
Cicily excited about hitting the water


Kenya and Theresa
Hawke's little friend, Kenya found a rattlesnake, Cicily found a garter snake and lots of toads
This photo of Cicily turned out pretty neat I told her it looks professional

Hawke eating candy for breakfast "I'm on vacation"
This little guy would play dead so that Hawke would turn him loose

Panorama of our Hotel

Kids ready to go out on day two

Armed and ready for "Live Action"

My baby girl is so pretty

This is me showing the proper technique for diving

Theresa photo bombing Cicily's picture at the Marina

Kenya showing girl power at one of the caves

Native American Drawing 

Cicily's snake

Boat dancing


My boat resting in forgotten canyon

Cicily looking for her prince


1 comment:

Jamal said...

Awesome pictures