Monday, July 13, 2009

Cascade Springs

I love this picture of Theresa

Not enough pictures of me on this blog

Theresa and Google looking so cute

Cicily on the way up 8,050 feet was our elevation

Hawke being himself

How hard is it to do a family picture?

Grandma and the kids, resting. There are three 15 min loops that surround the springs major flow areas

Me, Hawke and Mom

Cascade springs is really pretty this time of year, To get to Cascade Springs take the Alpine Scenic Loop up American Fork canyon

The boy
This is as close as Hawke would get to Memaw


The springs are fed by precipitation from the mountains above. 7 million gallons of water a day reach the surface of impermeable rock, and flow out to feed the springs.

Me and my girls

2 comments:

Jenn Tobin said...

What a beautiful day! Looks like you guys had fun! I cannot believe how big Cicily is getting. She is as tall as Theresa now, wow:-) Better look out, you have two gorgeous little girls there!

Carla said...

Looks like you had a fun visit. Sorry I didn't make it to meet your mom again. I love the hiking photos. :) Sorry Hawke was such a stinker.
See you all soon.
XOXOXOXO