Saturday, July 25, 2009

Uncle Dave and Aunt Brenda


Cicly hanging out with Rihana

Hawke begging for 2 more cats, we have two cats and now my family wants 2 more kittens that they found at a Smiths Market place, first of all they would have to be spade and neatered $150!, then they would have to have their shots $45 and then I would have two more mouths to feed and two more asses wipe HELL NO!! HELL NOO!! HELL NO!! we sweep everyday and still there is cat hair everywhere not to mention that the two we have throw-up twice a day (only in places you can walk in it) I love animals, watch Nature, National Geographic but I'll be dammed if I'm bringing anymore into my house.

1 comment:

Blonde African Americans said...

You are mean!
CAT SPAY:(Female) All Sizes $33

CAT NEUTER: (Male) All Sizes $23
Cat Vaccination Package (PRTC, Leukemia & Rabies) $36.50