Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Damn Cats

I kicked my cat today.....every time I open the door they run as fast as they can and shoot out the door and then I have to chase them outside so today when one tried I kicked it…………… I kicked the shit out of it and guess what it worked, it spun around and ran back inside and now when I open the door they are to afraid to try escaping, so I kind of feel bad about kicking the cat but it's not darting at the door every time I open it and then I have to chase it all over the neighborhood yelling "Cuddles!!" "Cuddles!!”, hum anyway good talking to you - Raphael

3 comments:

Carla said...

HA HA HA HA! I can hear it now. :)
I think pets learn what is expected and when.

:)Carla

Blonde African Americans said...

Sorry babe, but I'm gonna have to call you out on this one because a certain someone doesn't close the door behind himself..you can't leave the door open and tell a cat not to go out, it is just not in their nature. I think everyone deserves a video of you calling out for cuddles!

TriciaC said...

Aha...the truth comes out! You leave Cuddles alone, you big bully :)