Sunday, September 7, 2008

Utah Ute's Home Opener

Theresa and I went to the Utah -v- UNLV game on a beautiful fall day

Prettiest girl in the stadium

Royal Wilbon sponsored our trip and joined us in the stands

Utah played horribly in the first half and then came out in the second half and scored 35 points

Tailgating!! We were tailgating with a group that had a 5th wheel and a pop up canopy, lots of beer, bar -b-que and Theresa had her own personal stalker, this little girl followed her everywhere she went and almost cried when we left

2 comments:

OArnsworth said...

This is the coolest time of year I love college football.

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm a LONG time friend of Royal and have been trying to get in touch with him for a few years (he's unlisted). I was in the Military for eight years and lost touch with him.

Will you please pass my email address along? My name is Chris B. and my address is

chrstphrb-at-earthlink.net

Thanks in advance,
Chris