Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A unity of opposites

When I came home today I was greeted by my son playing ball outside in a fedora and puppy slippers, Now if you know my son you know this is a typical outfit he would choose to wear on the other hand Kenya is wearing matching cow-girl hat with boots and denim shorts, pink necklace, bracelet and trim on her hat with her hair braided into cow-girl pigtails.
(don't ask about the stain on his shorts),

They compliment each other sort of the ying and yang of blonde african americans Kenya will wait until Hawke jumps off the top bunk before trying it herself with some coaxing and she is such a "A" type personality she keeps him grounded and not completly in lala land.



2 comments:

Carla said...

WOW! They are getting soooo big.

Cute photos!
:)Carla

I love you! said...

did hawke pee himself?!?!?!?!